Eligibility of association to be group health policyholder
- • rules
(1) An insurer may not offer a policy of group health insurance to an association as the policyholder or offer coverage under such a policy, whether issued in this or another state, unless the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services determines that the association satisfies the requirements of an association under ORS 743.522 ("Group health insurance" described) (1)(b).
(2) An insurer shall submit evidence to the director that the association satisfies the requirements under ORS 743.522 ("Group health insurance" described) (1)(b). The director shall review the evidence and may request additional evidence as needed.
(3) An insurer shall submit to the director any changes in the evidence submitted under subsection (2) of this section.
(4) The director may order an insurer to cease offering health insurance to an association if the director determines that the association does not meet the standards under ORS 743.522 ("Group health insurance" described) (1)(b).
(5) The director may adopt rules to carry out this section. [1989 c.784 §11; 2005 c.22 §493]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information