Determination of subsidies and costs
(1) Of payments made to the Family Health Insurance Assistance Program by the Department of Human Services under ORS 735.754 (System for payment or reimbursement of subsidies and costs) (4), the department shall determine:
(a) The portion of a subsidy of a subsidized member that is from the General Fund; and
(b) The portion of other costs that is from the General Fund.
(2) The department shall bill the program for the amounts determined under subsection (1) of this section. The program shall forward the bill for the amount determined under subsection (1)(b) of this section to the Oregon Medical Insurance Pool Board.
(3) The board shall:
(a) Determine the amount of funds needed for the payment of other costs under subsection (1)(b) of this section; and
(b) Impose and collect assessments in that amount against insurers, using the methodology described in ORS 735.614 (Assessments for expenses of pool) (2), (6) and (9).
(4) The board shall pay the program for the amounts determined under subsection (1)(b) of this section.
(5) The program shall forward to the department the amounts determined under subsection (1) of this section.
(6) ORS 735.614 (Assessments for expenses of pool) (3), (4), (5), (7) and (8) applies to assessments collected under this section. [2003 c.684 §4]
Note: See note under 735.750 (Definitions).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information