(1) "Benefits plan" has the meaning given that term in ORS 735.605 (Definitions for ORS 735.600 to 735.650).
(2) "Other costs" means costs incurred by the Oregon Medical Insurance Pool that are not covered by the premiums received by the pool for a subsidized member.
(3) "Premium" has the meaning given that term in ORS 735.700 (Definitions for ORS 735.700 to 735.714).
(4) "Subsidized member" means a medical assistance program client who is enrolled in a benefits plan and who is receiving a subsidy from the Family Health Insurance Assistance Program established in ORS 735.720 (Definitions for ORS 735.720 to 735.740) to 735.740 (Sanctions for violation of program requirements).
(5) "Subsidy" has the meaning given that term in ORS 735.720 (Definitions for ORS 735.720 to 735.740). [2003 c.684 §1; 2005 c.744 §35]
Note: 735.750 (Definitions) to 735.756 (Determination of subsidies and costs) were enacted into law by the Legislative Assembly but were not added to or made a part of ORS chapter 735 or any series therein by legislative action. See Preface to Oregon Revised Statutes for further explanation.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information