Confidentiality of information in enrollment applications
- • exchange of information with governmental agencies
- • use of Social Security numbers
(1) Except as otherwise provided in this section and ORS 735.710 (Additional duties of office), the Office of Private Health Partnerships may not disclose information provided to the office as part of an application for enrollment in the Family Health Insurance Assistance Program.
(2) The office may exchange information provided to the office with other state and federal agencies for the purposes of verifying eligibility for the program, improving provision of services and identifying economic trends relevant to administration of the program.
(3) In accordance with applicable state and federal law, the office may require applicants to provide their Social Security numbers and use those numbers in the administration of the program. [Formerly 653.830; 2005 c.744 §30]
Note: See note under 735.720 (Definitions for ORS 735.720 to 735.740).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information