ORS 722.504¹
Application for certificate of authority
  • payment of filing fee

A foreign association may apply to the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services for a certificate of authority to transact business in this state. With such application it also shall pay the proper filing fee and file:

(1) A copy of its articles of incorporation and bylaws certified as a true copy by the public officer or association officer having custody of the original articles or bylaws;

(2) Evidence satisfactory to the director that its savings accounts are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or other insurer as required by ORS 722.048 (Insurers of accounts);

(3) A designation of the community in which the principal office within this state shall be located; and

(4) Other information the director may require. [1975 c.582 §137; 1981 c.472 §24; 1999 c.107 §16]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 722—Savings Associations, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­Archive/­2007ors722.­pdf (2007) (last ac­cessed Feb. 12, 2009).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information