Application for incorporation
When incorporators of a domestic association deliver articles of incorporation to the Director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services, they shall submit an application for a certificate of incorporation, signed and verified by a majority of the incorporators, together with the proper filing fee. The application shall set forth:
(1) The names and addresses of the incorporators and proposed directors and officers of the association.
(2) A statement of the character, financial responsibility, experience and fitness of the directors and officers to engage in the savings and loan business.
(3) Statements of estimated receipts, expenditures, earnings and financial condition of the association for the first two years or such longer period as the director may require.
(4) A showing that the association will have a reasonable chance to succeed in the community in which it proposes to operate.
(5) A showing that the public convenience and advantage will be promoted by the formation of the proposed association.
(6) Proposed bylaws.
(7) Any other matters the director may require. [1975 c.582 §37]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information