(1) "Board" means the Board on Public Safety Standards and Training.
(2) "Department" means the Department of Public Safety Standards and Training.
(3) "Director" means the director of the department.
(4) "Internship" means the study by a trainee of polygraph examinations and of the administration of polygraph examinations under the personal supervision and control of a polygraph examiner in accordance with the course of study prescribed by the board at the commencement of such study.
(5) "Person" means any individual, firm, association, partnership or corporation.
(6) "Polygraph examiner" means a person who purports to be able to detect deception or verify the truth of statements through the use of instrumentation or of a mechanical device that records visually, permanently and simultaneously the cardiovascular pattern, the respiratory pattern and the galvanic skin response of the individual being examined.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.