Restrictions on athlete agents
An athlete agent may not intentionally:
(2) Refuse or fail to retain or permit inspection of the records required to be retained by ORS 702.059 (Retention of records);
(3) Fail to register when required by ORS 702.012 (Registration required to act as athlete agent);
(4) Provide materially false or misleading information in an application for registration or renewal of registration;
(5) Predate or postdate an agency contract; or
(6) Fail to notify a student athlete before the student athlete signs or otherwise authenticates an agency contract for a particular sport that the signing or authentication may make the student athlete ineligible to participate as a student athlete in that sport. [1999 c.1079 §6; 2005 c.525 §8]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.