ORS 700.062¹
Waste water specialist trainee registration

(1) Subject to ORS 676.612 (Disciplinary authority), upon application and payment of required fees established by the Oregon Health Licensing Agency, the agency shall issue registration as a waste water specialist trainee to any applicant who furnishes evidence satisfactory to the agency that the applicant:

(a) Has a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, including at least 45 quarter hours or the equivalent in soil science courses; or

(b) Has a graduate degree in soil science from an accredited college or university.

(2) Soil science schooling obtained while serving in the United States Public Health Service or a branch of the Armed Services of the United States may be credited toward the soil science course requirement under this section. The Environmental Health Registration Board may use any system it considers reliable in assigning credit for relevant schooling under this subsection, including but not limited to assigning credit in conformance with the "Guide to Evaluation of Educational Experience in the Armed Services" published by the American Council on Education. [1995 c.572 §6; 2003 c.547 §99; 2005 c.648 §111]

1 Legislative Counsel Committee, CHAPTER 700—Environmental Health Specialists; Waste Water Specialists, https://­www.­oregonlegislature.­gov/­bills_laws/­Archive/­2007ors700.­pdf (2007) (last ac­cessed Feb. 12, 2009).
2 OregonLaws.org contains the con­tents of Volume 21 of the ORS, inserted along­side the per­tin­ent statutes. See the preface to the ORS An­no­ta­tions for more information.
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information