- • rules
(1) Each domestic limited partnership and each foreign limited partnership registered to transact business in this state shall submit for filing an annual report to the Office of Secretary of State that includes:
(a) The name of the domestic or foreign limited partnership and the state or country under the laws of which it is formed;
(b) The street address of its registered office in this state and the name of its registered agent at that office;
(c) The name and respective address of each general partner of the domestic or foreign limited partnership;
(d) The category of the classification code as established by rule of the Secretary of State most closely designating the primary business activity of the domestic or foreign limited partnership;
(e) The location of the office in which the records described in ORS 70.050 (Records required in office in state) are kept;
(f) A mailing address to which the Secretary of State may mail notices as required by this chapter; and
(g) Additional identifying information that the Secretary of State may require by rule.
(2) The annual report shall be on forms prescribed and furnished by the Secretary of State. The information contained in the annual report shall be current as of 30 days before the anniversary of the domestic or foreign limited partnership.
(3) The annual report shall be signed by at least one general partner, or if the domestic or foreign limited partnership is in the hands of a receiver or trustee, it shall be signed on behalf of the partnership by such receiver or trustee.
(4) The Secretary of State shall mail the annual report form to the address shown for the limited partnership in the current records of the Office of Secretary of State. The failure of the limited partnership to receive the annual report form from the Secretary of State shall not relieve the limited partnership of its duty to deliver an annual report to the Office of Secretary of State as required by this section.
(5) If the Secretary of State finds that the report conforms to the requirements of this chapter and all fees have been paid, the Secretary of State shall file the report.
(6) A limited partnership may deliver to the Office of Secretary of State for filing an amendment to the annual report if a change in the information set forth in the annual report occurs after the report is delivered to the Office of Secretary of State for filing and before the next anniversary. This subsection applies only to a change that is not required to be made by an amendment to the certificate of limited partnership. The amendment to the annual report shall set forth:
(a) The name of the limited partnership as shown on the records of the Office of Secretary of State; and
(b) The information as changed. [Formerly 70.460; 2001 c.104 §23; 2001 c.315 §37; 2007 c.186 §12]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.