Prohibited acts and practices
No person shall:
(1) Sell, barter or offer to sell or barter a license.
(2) Purchase or procure by barter a license with intent to use it as evidence of the holder’s qualification to deal in hearing aids.
(3) Alter materially a license with fraudulent intent.
(4) Use or attempt to use as a valid license a license which has been purchased, fraudulently obtained, counterfeited or materially altered.
(5) Willfully make a false, material statement in an application for licensure or for renewal of a license. [1959 c.634 §15; 1967 c.631 §11; 1985 c.227 §15]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information