- • rules
The State Plumbing Board shall adopt rules establishing fees to be charged by and paid to the board. The following shall be the maximum fees established under this section:
(1) For an application for a journeyman plumber license, $100.
(2) For a journeyman plumber license renewal, $50 per year.
(3) For an application for a plumbing contractor license, $150.
(4) For a plumbing contractor license renewal, $150 per year.
(5) For an application for a supervising plumber license, $50.
(6) For a supervising plumber license renewal, $50 per year.
(7) For continuing education for renewing a license, $25 per year. [1981 c.438 §24; 1991 c.555 §3; 1993 c.397 §3; 2005 c.758 §54; 2007 c.271 §17]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information