As used in this chapter, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) "Apprentice plumber" means any person who is an apprentice under ORS 660.002 (Declaration of policy) to 660.210 (Tort liability of committees, officers, employees and agents) and who is employed by a licensed plumbing contractor for the purpose of assisting the journeyman plumber and learning the plumbing trade.
(2) "Board" means the State Plumbing Board.
(3) "Journeyman plumber" means any person holding a valid journeyman plumber license issued under this chapter.
(4) "Licensed plumbing contractor" means a person licensed as required under ORS 447.010 (Definitions for ORS 447.010 to 447.156 and 447.992) to 447.156 (Sale of uncertified plumbing products prohibited) to engage in the business of furnishing labor and material, or labor only, to install, alter and repair plumbing.
(5) "Plumbing" has the meaning given that term in ORS 447.010 (Definitions for ORS 447.010 to 447.156 and 447.992). [Amended by 1971 c.753 §33; 1981 c.438 §10; 1993 c.744 §151; 2005 c.758 §41; 2007 c.271 §11]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.