Board of Examiners of Licensed Dietitians
- • membership
- • terms
- • compensation and expenses
(1) There is established a Board of Examiners of Licensed Dietitians within the Department of Human Services for the purpose of carrying out and enforcing the provisions of ORS 691.405 (Definitions) to 691.585 (Confidential information).
(2) The board shall consist of seven members appointed by the department of which:
(a) Two are members of the general public;
(b) One is a physician trained in clinical nutrition; and
(3) Members of the board shall be appointed for three-year terms and are eligible for reappointment, but none shall serve more than two consecutive terms.
(4) Members of the board are entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions). [1989 c.487 §8]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.