- • rules
- • disposition of receipts
(1) The Oregon Health Licensing Agency shall establish by rule and collect fees related to body piercing. Fees may be assessed for:
(a) Facility application.
(b) Initial facility license.
(c) Annual renewal of facility license.
(d) Technician application.
(e) Initial technician registration.
(f) Annual renewal of technician registration.
(g) Duplicate license or registration.
(2) The fees in subsection (1) of this section shall not exceed the cost of administering the regulatory programs established pursuant to ORS 690.500 (Definitions for ORS 690.500 to 690.550) to 690.550 (Fees) pertaining to the purpose for which each fee is established.
(3) In addition to the fees established under subsection (1) of this section, the agency may assess fees for the actual cost of providing copies of official documents or records, including but not limited to the administrative costs associated with compiling, photocopying or preparing and delivering the documents or records.
(4) All moneys received by the agency under this section shall be paid into the General Fund in the State Treasury and credited to the Oregon Health Licensing Agency Account, and such moneys are appropriated continuously to and shall be used by the agency only for the expenditures, including but not limited to costs associated with staffing, needed for the administration and enforcement of ORS 690.500 (Definitions for ORS 690.500 to 690.550) to 690.570 (Rules). [1995 c.562 §6; 1999 c.885 §55; 2003 c.547 §69; 2005 c.648 §85]
Note: See note under 690.500 (Definitions for ORS 690.500 to 690.550).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information