- • membership
- • terms
- • compensation
(1) There hereby is created in the Oregon Health Licensing Agency the Advisory Council for Electrologists and Permanent Color Technicians and Tattoo Artists. The council shall consist of five members to be appointed by the Governor.
(2) Members of the council shall be residents of this state. Two members must be practicing electrologists with a minimum of two years of experience. One member shall be a licensed and practicing permanent color technician and tattoo artist. One member shall be a licensed physician in this state. One member shall be a public member who does not possess the professional qualifications of other members.
(3) No person shall serve more than two consecutive two-year terms.
(4) The term of office of a member shall begin on January 1. A member shall continue to serve until a successor who qualifies has been appointed. Before a member’s term expires, the Governor shall appoint a successor to assume the duties of office on January 1 at the expiration of the predecessor’s term.
(5) A vacancy on the council shall be filled by appointment for the unexpired term through a list of qualified names submitted to the Governor.
(6) The council shall meet at least once a year.
(7) Members of the council shall be entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions). [1987 c.698 §24; 1993 c.30 §12; 1999 c.885 §42; 2003 c.547 §62; 2005 c.648 §77]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.