Display of license required
- • notice to Oregon Health Licensing Agency of place of business
- • notice to licensees
- • license to operate tattoo facility
(1) A person who holds a license under ORS 690.350 (Definitions for ORS 690.350 to 690.430) to 690.430 (Duties of advisory council) shall notify the Oregon Health Licensing Agency in writing of the regular address of the place or places where the person performs or intends to perform electrolysis or tattooing and shall keep the license conspicuously posted in the place of business at all times.
(2) The agency shall keep a record of the place or places of business of each person who holds a license.
(3) Any notice required to be given by the agency to a person who holds a license may be given by mailing the notice to the address of the last place of business of which the person has notified the agency.
(4) The agency shall issue to each qualified applicant a license to operate an electrology facility and to advertise electrolysis services for which the facility is licensed.
(5) The agency shall issue to each qualified applicant a license to operate a tattoo facility and to advertise permanent coloring or tattooing services for which the facility is licensed.
(6) The agency may issue a single facility license to an applicant pursuant to ORS 676.617 (Single facility license). [1987 c.698 §8; 1993 c.30 §5; 2001 c.104 §266; 2003 c.547 §55; 2005 c.648 §70]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information