- • rules
- • disposition of receipts
(1) The Oregon Health Licensing Agency, in consultation with the Board of Cosmetology, shall establish by rule and collect fees related to the practice of cosmetology. Fees may be assessed for the following:
(a) Application for a certificate, license or permit.
(b) Issuance of an original two-year practitioner certificate.
(c) Renewal of a two-year practitioner certificate.
(d) Each initial examination section in an individual field of practice and reexamination of failed sections.
(e) Issuance of a demonstration permit.
(f) Issuance of a facility license.
(g) Renewal of a facility license.
(h) Issuance of a temporary facility permit.
(i) Issuance of an independent contractor registration.
(j) Renewal of an independent contractor registration.
(k) Issuance of a duplicate or replacement certificate, license or permit.
(L) Late renewal fee.
(m) Reciprocity fee.
(n) Issuance of a certificate of identification.
(2) All moneys received by the agency under this section shall be paid into the General Fund of the State Treasury and credited to the Oregon Health Licensing Agency Account, and are appropriated continuously to and shall be used by the agency only for the administration and enforcement of ORS 690.005 (Definitions for ORS 690.005 to 690.235) to 690.235 (Fees).
(3) The fees established by the agency under subsection (1) of this section are subject to the prior approval of the Oregon Department of Administrative Services. The fees shall not exceed the cost of administering ORS 690.005 (Definitions for ORS 690.005 to 690.235) to 690.235 (Fees) pertaining to the purpose for which the fee is established, as authorized by the Legislative Assembly within the budget of the agency, as that budget may be modified by the Emergency Board.
(4) In addition to the fees established under subsection (1) of this section, the agency may assess fees for providing copies of official documents or records and for recovering administrative costs associated with compiling, photocopying or preparing and delivering the records. [1977 c.886 §23; 1981 c.141 §3; 1983 c.151 §18; 1987 c.414 §87; 1989 c.675 §1; 1993 c.267 §17; 1999 c.425 §25; 1999 c.885 §22; 2003 c.547 §50; 2005 c.648 §65]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information