Renewal of certificates, registrations and licenses
(1) All practitioner certificates shall expire on the last day of the month, two years from the date of issuance, unless renewed prior to the expiration date by payment of the required renewal fee and compliance with other requirements as established by the Board of Cosmetology.
(2) All registrations and licenses shall expire on the last day of the month, one year from the date of issuance, unless renewed prior to the expiration date by payment of the required renewal fee and compliance with other requirements as established by the board.
(3) The Oregon Health Licensing Agency may vary the date of certificate, registration and license renewal by giving to the applicant written notice of the renewal date being assigned and by making prorated adjustments to the renewal fee.
(4) A certificate, registration or license not renewed before it expires may be renewed by payment of the required renewal and late fees and by compliance with other requirements for renewal as determined by the board.
(5) A certificate that has not been renewed for a period of two years after date of expiration may be renewed and restored if the applicant:
(a) Submits an application for certification;
(b) Satisfactorily passes the examination required by ORS 690.065 (Examinations); and
(c) Submits payment of the application, examination and certificate fees at the time of reapplication. [1977 c.886 §9; 1983 c.151 §9; 1987 c.31 §7; 1993 c.267 §9; 1999 c.425 §14; 2005 c.648 §56]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information