Report required upon termination of pharmacy technician
(1) A pharmacy that terminates a pharmacy technician shall report the termination to the State Board of Pharmacy. In the sole discretion of the pharmacy, the pharmacy may report the reason for the termination.
(2) A pharmacy reporting the termination of a pharmacy technician under subsection (1) of this section shall provide the pharmacy technician an opportunity to issue a statement accompanying the report of termination. The statement of the pharmacy technician may include any mitigating factors or other information the pharmacy technician deems relevant to the termination.
(3) A pharmacy, pharmacist, pharmacy technician or any other person who, in good faith, submits a report of termination of a pharmacy technician under the provisions of this section is not liable for any civil damages as a result of submitting the report.
(4) The information provided to the board pursuant to this section is:
(a) Subject to disclosure as provided in ORS 689.495 (Provision of licensing information); and
(b) Admissible as evidence for any purpose in any civil proceeding before a court, agency, board or third-party dispute resolution tribunal.
(5) Nothing in subsection (3) of this section shall affect the admissibility in evidence of the records of a pharmacy or pharmacist that pertain to the work history or termination of employment of a pharmacy technician. [2001 c.595 §7]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information