Report of suspected violations
- • liability for reporting
- • confidentiality of report
(1) A pharmacist or pharmacy technician shall report to the State Board of Pharmacy any suspected violations of this chapter or of ORS 475.005 (Definitions for ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.840 to 475.980) to 475.285 (Short title) and 475.840 (Prohibited acts generally) to 475.980 (Affirmative defense to ORS 475.969, 475.971, 475.975 (1) and 475.976 (1)).
(2) Any pharmacist or pharmacy technician who reports to the board as required by subsection (1) of this section in good faith shall not be subject to an action for civil damages as a result thereof.
(3) Any information that the board obtains pursuant to ORS 689.405 (Grounds for discipline) or 689.445 (Penalties and reinstatement) or this section is confidential as provided under ORS 676.175 (Complaints and investigations confidential). [1985 c.131 §3; 1995 c.440 §40; 1997 c.791 §49; 2001 c.595 §4]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information