Pharmacy Diversion Program Supervisory Council
- • appointment
- • term
- • compensation and expenses
(1) There is established a Pharmacy Diversion Program Supervisory Council consisting of five members appointed by the State Board of Pharmacy for the purpose of developing and implementing a diversion program for licensees regulated under this chapter who are chemically dependent. No current board member or staff shall serve on the council.
(2) The term of office of each member is two years, but a member serves at the pleasure of the board. Before the expiration of the term of a member, the board shall appoint a successor whose term begins July 1 next following. A member is eligible for reappointment. If there is a vacancy for any cause, the board shall make an appointment to become immediately effective for the unexpired term.
(3) A member of the council is entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions).
(4) The council shall select one of its members as chairperson and another as vice chairperson, for such terms and with duties and powers the council determines necessary for the performance of the functions of such office.
(5) A majority of the members of the council constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business. [1989 c.667 §1; 2005 c.313 §1; 2007 c.70 §313]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.