- • late renewal
- • reinstatement
(1) An athletic trainer registration is issued for a one-year period. All registrations shall expire on the last day of the month, one year from the date of issuance.
(2) The filing of a registration renewal form is the responsibility of the registrant. The registrant must submit to the Board of Athletic Trainers a completed renewal application, required renewal fee and presentation of evidence, satisfactory to the board, of having completed any required continuing education credits prior to the renewal or expiration date of the registration as specified by rule.
(3) Requirements for late renewal and reinstatement of an expired or lapsed registration shall be determined by the board as specified by rule.
(4) The Oregon Health Licensing Agency may refuse to grant or renew the registration of an athletic trainer whose registration has been denied, suspended, revoked or lapsed for up to one year from the date of the denial of registration or renewal, or the date of the order of suspension or revocation.
(5) The agency may vary the date of registration renewal by giving the applicant written notice of the renewal date being assigned and by making prorated adjustments to the renewal fee. [1999 c.736 §9; 2005 c.648 §19]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information