Duty to report violation
- • confidentiality
- • procedure on claims of violation
(1) Any radiologic technologist, any person licensed by the Board of Radiologic Technology or any other organization representing radiologic technologists shall, and any other person may, report to the board any suspected violation of ORS 688.405 (Definitions for ORS 688.405 to 688.605) to 688.605 (Duty to report violation) or any rule adopted pursuant to ORS 688.555 (Rulemaking).
(2) Any information that the board obtains as the basis of a complaint or in the investigation thereof is confidential as provided under ORS 676.175 (Complaints and investigations confidential).
(3) Any person who reports or provides information to the board and who does so in good faith shall not be subject to an action for civil damages as a result thereof.
(4) A claim of a violation of ORS 688.405 (Definitions for ORS 688.405 to 688.605) to 688.605 (Duty to report violation) shall be reported to the board and shall be substantiated by satisfactory evidence. If the board finds that a violation has occurred, the board shall, subject to the conditions of ORS 676.175 (Complaints and investigations confidential), report the violation to the Attorney General for prosecution. [1977 c.534 §22; 1993 c.247 §5; 1997 c.791 §47]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.