Licensing and renewal procedure
- • fees
(1) The Board of Radiologic Technology shall issue a license to practice as a radiologic technologist in the State of Oregon to each person who meets the qualifications for licensure as provided in ORS 688.405 (Definitions for ORS 688.405 to 688.605) to 688.605 (Duty to report violation). Such license shall state the category or categories for which the qualifications have been met, which include diagnostic radiologic technologist and radiation therapist.
(2) A license must be renewed every two years on the first day of the month of the anniversary date of the licensee’s birthday.
(3) Any license that is not renewed as provided in subsection (2) of this section expires. The board may renew an expired license upon payment of a delinquent fee in an amount set by the board plus the biennial renewal fee. However, no such late renewal may be granted more than five years after a license has expired.
(4) A license shall be renewed upon application to the board which is accompanied by a fee in an amount set by the board.
(5) A license which has been expired for more than five years may be reissued only in the manner prescribed for an original license. [1977 c.534 §5; 1979 c.443 §1; 1989 c.214 §1; 1997 c.106 §1; 1997 c.367 §1; 1999 c.517 §3; 2005 c.151 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.