The State Board of Massage Therapists may adopt rules:
(1) Establishing reasonable standards concerning the sanitary, hygienic and healthful conditions of premises and facilities used by massage therapists.
(2) Relating to the methods and procedures used in the practice of massage.
(3) Governing the examination and investigation of applicants for the licenses issued under ORS 687.011 (Definitions) to 687.250 (Enforcement), 687.895 (Procedure for civil penalties) and 687.991 (Criminal penalties) and the issuance, renewal, suspension and revocation of such licenses.
(4) Setting standards for certifying classes under ORS 687.051 (Qualifications of applicants).
(5) Requiring that massage therapists supply the board with the accurate, current address or addresses where they practice massage.
(6) Fixing the educational, training and experience requirements for licensing by indorsement or reciprocity.
(7) Establishing requirements for issuance and retention of an inactive license.
(8) Regarding any matter that the board reasonably considers necessary and proper for the administration and enforcement of ORS 687.011 (Definitions) to 687.250 (Enforcement), 687.895 (Procedure for civil penalties) and 687.991 (Criminal penalties). [1955 c.492 §7; 1977 c.507 §14; 1985 c.82 §12; 1989 c.841 §13; 1997 c.626 §13; 1999 c.537 §17]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information