- • rules
- • examinations
- • disposition and use of moneys
(1) The State Board of Massage Therapists shall impose fees for the following:
(a) Massage therapist license issuance or renewal.
(b) Examinations and reexaminations.
(c) Inactive status.
(d) Delinquency in renewal of a license.
(e) Temporary practice permit.
(f) Application for massage license examination.
(2) If the effective period of the initial massage therapist license is to be less than 12 months by reason of the expiration date established by rule of the board, the required license fee shall be prorated to represent one-half of the biennial rate.
(3) The board shall examine or reexamine any applicant for a massage therapist license who pays a fee for each examination and who meets the requirements of ORS 687.051 (Qualifications of applicants).
(4) All moneys received by the board shall be paid into the account created by the board under ORS 182.470 (Depository accounts for moneys collected or received by semi-independent state agencies) and are appropriated continuously to the board and shall be used only for the administration and enforcement of ORS 687.011 (Definitions) to 687.250 (Enforcement), 687.895 (Procedure for civil penalties) and 687.991 (Criminal penalties). [1955 c.492 §6; 1957 c.166 §3; 1973 c.427 §32; 1977 c.217 §1; 1977 c.507 §9; 1979 c.89 §6; 1983 c.227 §1; 1989 c.841 §7; 1991 c.703 §30; 1993 c.18 §148; 1997 c.626 §9; 1999 c.326 §2; 1999 c.537 §12; 1999 c.1084 §14; 2005 c.148 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information