State Board of Denture Technology
- • membership
- • compensation and expenses
(1) There is established, within the Oregon Health Licensing Agency, the State Board of Denture Technology.
(2) The board shall consist of seven members appointed by the Governor.
(3) Four members shall be active licensed denturists, one member shall be an Oregon licensed dentist in active practice and two members shall be public members who do not possess the professional qualifications of other members.
(4) The term of office of each member is three years, but a member serves at the pleasure of the Governor. Before the expiration of the term of a member, the Governor shall appoint a successor whose term begins on July 1 next following. A member is eligible for reappointment. If a person serves two consecutive terms, a period of three years must pass before the person may be appointed to the board again. If there is a vacancy for any cause, the Governor shall make an appointment to become immediately effective for the unexpired term.
(5) The agency shall provide the board with such administrative services and employees as the board requires to carry out its duties for the administration of ORS 680.500 (Definitions for ORS 680.500 to 680.570) to 680.570 (Disposition of receipts) and 680.990 (Criminal penalties) (2).
(6) Members of the board, or its appointed committees, shall be entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions) from funds available under ORS 680.570 (Disposition of receipts). [1991 c.921 §11; 1993 c.142 §12; 1999 c.885 §28; 2003 c.125 §1; 2005 c.415 §5; 2005 c.648 §30a]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information