- • waiver
- • reinstatement of inactive status license
- • notice of change of address
(1) The Oregon Board of Dentistry may impose application fees for the following:
(b) Biennial dental hygiene license, active;
(c) Biennial dental hygiene license, inactive;
(d) Permits and certificates; and
(2) Subject to prior approval of the Oregon Department of Administrative Services and a report to the Emergency Board prior to adopting the fees and charges, the fees and charges established under this section and ORS chapter 679 shall not exceed the costs of administering the regulatory program of the board as authorized by the Legislative Assembly within the board budget, as the budget may be modified by the Emergency Board.
(3)(a) The board may waive the payment of the license fee in the case of any licensee who furnishes satisfactory evidence that the licensee has discontinued the actual practice of dental hygiene because of retirement.
(b) Application to reinstate a license retired under paragraph (a) of this subsection or to convert an inactive status license to an active status license shall be made in accordance with the rules of the board and with the submission of the license fee prescribed for such license; provided, however, that if more than one year has expired since the license was retired or inactivated, satisfactory evidence of clinical competence must be submitted to the board.
(4) Every dental hygienist shall advise the board within 30 days of any change of address.
(5) Each dental hygienist must renew the hygienist’s license every two years through submitting a renewal application and paying the license fee.
(6) Dental hygienists licensed in even-numbered years must renew by September 30 of each even-numbered year. Dental hygienists licensed in odd-numbered years must renew by September 30 of each odd-numbered year.
(7) A reasonable charge may be made in the event that the license fee or renewal application is more than 10 days delinquent.
(8) Fees paid are not refundable. [1983 c.169 §25; 1985 c.323 §17; 1989 c.338 §9; 1991 c.703 §26]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information