No person shall:
(1) Sell or barter, or offer to sell or barter, any diploma or document conferring or purporting to confer any dental degree, or any certificate or transcript made or purporting to be made, pursuant to the laws regulating the license and registration of dentists.
(2) Purchase or procure by barter, any such diploma, certificate or transcript, with intent that it be used as evidence of the holder’s qualification to practice dentistry, or in fraud of the laws regulating such practice.
(3) With fraudulent intent, alter in a material regard any such diploma, certificate or transcript.
(4) Use or attempt to use any such diploma, certificate or transcript, which has been purchased, fraudulently issued, counterfeited or materially altered, either as a license or color of license to practice dentistry, or in order to procure registration as a dentist.
(5) Willfully make a false written or recorded oral statement to the Oregon Board of Dentistry in a material regard.
(6) Within 10 days after demand made by the board, fail to respond to the board’s written request for information or fail to furnish to the board the name and address of all persons practicing or assisting in the practice of dentistry in the office of such person at any time within 60 days prior to the notice, together with a sworn statement showing under and by what license or authority such person and employee are and have been practicing dentistry.
(7) Employ or use the services of any unlicensed person, to practice dentistry or dental hygiene, except as permitted by ORS 679.025 (License required to practice dentistry), 679.176 (Written work orders required for certain services) and 680.010 (Definitions for ORS 680.010 to 680.205) to 680.205 (Services rendered under permit). [Amended by 1963 c.284 §10; 1977 c.192 §5; 1981 c.185 §3; 1983 c.169 §14; 1995 c.199 §4; 1999 c.578 §2]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information