Definitions for ORS 678.710 to 678.840
As used in ORS 678.710 (Definitions for ORS 678.710 to 678.840) to 678.840 (Prevention of violations of ORS 678.710 to 678.840), unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) "Board" means the Board of Examiners of Nursing Home Administrators of the State of Oregon.
(2) "Department" means the Department of Human Services.
(3) "Dual facility" means a facility that operates both a hospital and a long term care facility on the same campus.
(4) "Nursing home administrator" means an individual responsible for planning, organizing and managing the operation of a nursing home, whether or not such individual has an ownership interest in such home and whether or not such functions are shared by one or more other individuals, if:
(a) Final responsibility and authority are retained in the nursing home administrator; and
(b) In the case of a dual facility, the nursing home administrator may be subject to the authority of the administrator of the dual facility or the dual facility administrator may administer the nursing home if the administrator is licensed or otherwise qualified by statute to administer a nursing home.
(5) "Nursing home" means any institution or facility defined as a long term care facility for licensing purposes under state statute or the rules of the department, including a long term care facility operated as part of a dual facility.
(6) "Provisional license" means a temporary license issued to a provisional nursing home administrator under the rules of the board. [1971 c.663 §1; 1973 c.829 §57; 1989 c.495 §1; 1995 c.643 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information