- • training
- • effect of employing untrained assistant
(1) It is the intent of the Legislative Assembly to require that nursing assistants be adequately trained.
(2) The Oregon State Board of Nursing shall prepare curricula and standards for training programs for nursing assistants. Such curricula and standards shall provide for additional training for nursing assistants to administer noninjectable medications.
(3) The Department of Human Services may impose civil penalties or revoke the license of any health care facility that employs any untrained nursing assistant for a period of more than eight weeks without providing for the training prescribed by the board. Any license which is revoked shall be revoked as provided in ORS 441.030 (Denial, suspension or revocation of licenses).
(4) As used in this section, "nursing assistant" means a person who assists licensed nursing personnel in the provision of nursing care. [1977 c.309 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information