ORS 677.474 (Administration of controlled substances for pain allowed) does not prohibit a health professional regulatory board from placing on probation or denying, revoking, limiting or suspending the license of any health care professional who does any of the following:
(1) Prescribes or administers a controlled substance or treatment that is nontherapeutic in nature or nontherapeutic as administered or prescribed or that is administered or prescribed for a nontherapeutic purpose.
(2) Fails to keep a complete and accurate record of controlled substance purchases, dispensing and disposal as required by the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970 (P.L. 91-513), other federal law or ORS 475.005 (Definitions for ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.840 to 475.980) to 475.285 (Short title) and 475.840 (Prohibited acts generally) to 475.980 (Affirmative defense to ORS 475.969, 475.971, 475.975 (1) and 475.976 (1)).
(3) Prescribes controlled substances without a legitimate medical purpose.
(4) Prescribes, administers or dispenses controlled substances in a manner detrimental to the best interest of the public.
(5) Prescribes, administers or dispenses a controlled substance in a manner prohibited under ORS 475.005 (Definitions for ORS 475.005 to 475.285 and 475.840 to 475.980) to 475.285 (Short title) or 475.840 (Prohibited acts generally) to 475.980 (Affirmative defense to ORS 475.969, 475.971, 475.975 (1) and 475.976 (1)).
(6) Falsifies prescription information, including, but not limited to, the identity of the recipient. [1995 c.380 §4; 2003 c.408 §2; 2007 c.351 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.