Oaths, officers and meetings of board
(1) The members of the Oregon Medical Board, before entering upon their duties as members, shall take and subscribe an oath to support the Constitution and laws of the State of Oregon and of the United States, and to perform well and faithfully and without partiality the duties of such office according to the best of their knowledge and ability. The oaths shall be filed and preserved of record in the office of the board.
(2) The board shall elect annually from among its members a chairperson, vice chairperson and secretary.
(3) The board shall hold meetings within the state at such times and places as shall be determined by the board.
(4) The chairperson, vice chairperson or secretary may call a special meeting of the board upon at least 10 days’ notice in writing to each member, to be held at any place designated by such officer.
(5) The board shall hold meetings for examination of applicants for licenses at least twice each year on such dates as the board considers advisable. Special meetings for the examination of applicants for licenses may be called in the same manner as other special meetings of the board. [Amended by 1967 c.470 §47; 1989 c.830 §18]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information