Automatic lapse of license for failure to pay registration fee or report change of location
- • reinstatement
(1) A person’s license to practice under this chapter automatically lapses if the licensee fails to:
(a) Pay the registration fee as required by rule of the Oregon Medical Board.
(b) Notify the board of a change of location not later than the 30th day after such change.
(c) Complete prior to payment of the registration fee described in paragraph (a) of this subsection, or provide documentation of previous completion of, if required by rule of the board:
(A) A pain management education program approved by the board and developed in conjunction with the Pain Management Commission established under ORS 409.500 (Pain Management Commission established); or
(B) An equivalent pain management education program, as determined by the board.
(2) If a license issued automatically lapses under this section, the holder of the license shall not practice until the conditions for which the license automatically lapsed no longer exist.
(3) A person whose license has automatically lapsed under subsection (1)(a) of this section is reinstated automatically when the licensee pays the registration fee plus all late fees then due.
(4) A person whose license has automatically lapsed under subsection (1)(b) of this section is reinstated automatically if the board receives notification of the current and correct address of the licensee not later than the 10th day after such automatic lapse takes effect. Otherwise the lapse continues until terminated by the board.
(5) A person whose license has automatically lapsed under subsection (1)(c) of this section is reinstated automatically when the board receives documentation of the person’s completion of a pain management education program if required by subsection (1)(c) of this section. [1967 c.470 §41; 1983 c.486 §28; 1989 c.830 §16; 1993 c.16 §3; 2001 c.987 §13]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information