- • disqualification of investigating board members
- • judicial review
(1) Where the Oregon Medical Board proposes to refuse to issue a license, or refuses to restore an inactive registrant to an active registration, or proposes to revoke or suspend a license, opportunity for hearing shall be accorded as provided in ORS chapter 183.
(2) Following a contested case hearing, the members of the board who participated in the investigation of the licensee, except for one public member, shall not participate in the final decision of the board. A meeting of the board to determine what further action, if any, should be taken regarding the licensee or applicant is not a part of the investigation. The final decision of the board following a contested case hearing shall be based upon the transcript and record, including the exhibits.
(3) Judicial review of orders under subsection (1) of this section shall be in accordance with ORS chapter 183.
(4) If the final order of the court on review reverses the board’s order of suspension or revocation, the board shall issue the license and reinstate appellant not later than the 30th day after the decision of the court. [1971 c.734 §120; 1975 c.776 §9; 1997 c.792 §21]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information