Oregon Health Licensing Agency Account
- • fees
- • record keeping
- • disposition of receipts
(1) The Oregon Health Licensing Agency Account is established in the General Fund of the State Treasury. The account shall consist of the moneys credited to the account by the Legislative Assembly. All moneys in the account are appropriated continuously to and shall be used by the Oregon Health Licensing Agency for payment of expenses of the agency in carrying out the duties and obligations of the boards, councils and programs administered and regulated by the agency pursuant to ORS 676.606 (Oversight and centralized service by agency).
(2) Subject to prior approval of the Oregon Department of Administrative Services and a report to the Emergency Board prior to adopting fees and charges credited to the account, the fees and charges shall not exceed the cost of administering the boards, councils and programs within the agency pertaining to the purposes for which the fee or charge is established, as authorized by the Legislative Assembly within the agency’s budget, as the budget may be modified by the Emergency Board.
(3) The agency shall keep a record of all moneys deposited into the account. The record shall indicate by separate cumulative accounts the source from which the moneys are derived and the individual activity of each board, council or program.
(4) The moneys received from civil penalties assessed under ORS 676.992 (Civil penalties) shall be deposited and accounted for as are other moneys received by the agency and shall be for the administration and enforcement of those laws of the boards, councils and programs administered by the agency. [1999 c.885 §14; 2005 c.648 §13]
Note: See note under 676.605 (Purpose of Oregon Health Licensing Agency).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information