Single facility license
- • rules
- • fees
(1) As used in this section, "single facility license" means a license to provide services in a single location in more than one of the following practice areas:
(2) The Oregon Health Licensing Agency may issue a single facility license to an applicant that:
(a) Owns the facility to be licensed;
(b) If a natural person, is at least 18 years of age or, if an entity other than a natural person, is formed and operated in accordance with Oregon law;
(c) Has paid all required fees, as determined by the agency; and
(d) Has filed an application in the form and manner required by the agency.
(3)(a) A single facility license expires annually on a date determined by the agency.
(b) A single facility license may be renewed by submitting, prior to the expiration date of the license, the required renewal fees and a renewal application in the form and manner prescribed by the agency.
(c) The agency may impose a late fee or require a new application for the failure to renew a single facility license prior to the date on which it expires.
(4) The agency shall establish by rule and collect fees associated with single facility licenses. Fees shall be established for:
(a) Application for licensure;
(b) An original license;
(c) License renewal;
(d) Late renewal of a license;
(e) Issuance of a duplicate or replacement license; and
(f) Costs of compiling, photocopying, preparing and delivering copies of documents and records.
(5) All moneys received by the agency under this section shall be paid into the General Fund of the State Treasury and credited to the Oregon Health Licensing Agency Account, and are appropriated continuously to and shall be used by the agency only for the administration and enforcement of the provisions of this section.
(6) The fees established by the agency under subsection (4) of this section are subject to the prior approval of the Oregon Department of Administrative Services. The fees shall not exceed the cost of administering the provisions of this section pertaining to the purpose for which the fee is established, as authorized by the Legislative Assembly within the budget of the agency, as that budget may be modified by the Emergency Board.
(7) A single facility license holder shall ensure that the:
(a) Single facility license is displayed in public view where services are being rendered; and
(b) Facility authorized by the single facility license complies with all statutes and rules governing facilities in which services in the practice areas authorized by the license of the holder are provided.
(8) The agency may suspend, condition, limit, revoke or refuse to issue or renew a single facility license, or may place on probation or otherwise discipline a single facility license holder, for the reasons specified in ORS 676.612 (Disciplinary authority), 690.167 (Disciplinary authority of Oregon Health Licensing Agency), 690.407 (Disciplinary authority of Oregon Health Licensing Agency) or 690.515 (Disciplinary authority of Oregon Health Licensing Agency) or for failure to comply with subsection (7) of this section. [2005 c.648 §10]
Note: See note under 676.605 (Purpose of Oregon Health Licensing Agency).
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information