- • quorum
- • per diem
- • officers
(1) The Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists shall meet at least once a year at a place, time and hour determined by the board. The board also shall meet at other times and places specified when called by the chair of the board or by a majority of the members of the board.
(2) A majority of the members of the board constitutes a quorum. A majority of the members present may take action on behalf of the board unless a different number is provided in the rules of the board.
(3) A member of the board is entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions).
(4) At the first meeting of each year, the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists shall select from its members a chair and vice chair. Each officer shall have a term of one year with duties and powers the board determines necessary for the performance of the functions the board assigns to the officer.
(5) In the event that the position of any officer becomes vacant, the board shall elect from its members a replacement at its next meeting to serve the unexpired term. [1989 c.721 §§12,13]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information