- • registration requirements
- • renewal
- • ethical standards
(1) If an applicant for a license under ORS 675.715 (Application) possesses the graduate degree required by ORS 675.715 (Application) but has not submitted documentation satisfactory to the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors and Therapists that the applicant has the required supervised clinical work experience, the applicant must register an internship plan to obtain acceptable post-degree supervised work experience to qualify for a license as a professional counselor or as a marriage and family therapist.
(2) To register as a professional counselor intern or as a marriage and family therapist intern under this section, the applicant shall submit in the form and manner determined by the board:
(a) A request for registration; and
(b) A plan to obtain or complete the supervised clinical work experience required for licensure.
(3) The board shall register the applicant as an intern upon receipt and approval of the completed request and plan as required in subsection (2) of this section.
(4)(a) A registered intern shall renew the certificate of registration annually on or before the first day of the month in which the board approved the initial registration. To renew a certificate of registration, a registered intern shall:
(A) Submit a renewal application in the form and manner established by the board accompanied by a renewal fee pursuant to ORS 675.785 (Powers and duties of board); and
(B) Document fulfillment of all other requirements established by the board by rule.
(b) Failure to renew a registration within 30 days of the annual renewal date shall terminate the registration and the application for licensure.
(5) Registered interns are subject to all ethical standards adopted by the board. [1997 c.269 §2; 2001 c.103 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information