State Board of Clinical Social Workers
- • term
- • qualifications
(1) There is established a State Board of Clinical Social Workers.
(2) The Governor shall appoint seven members to the board, consisting of members as specified in subsection (4) of this section.
(3) The term of office of each member is four years, but a member serves at the pleasure of the Governor. Before the expiration of the term of a member, the Governor shall appoint a successor whose term begins on July 1 next following. A member is eligible for one consecutive reappointment. If there is a vacancy for any cause, the Governor shall make an appointment to become immediately effective for the unexpired term.
(4) The composition of the board shall be as follows:
(b) Three members shall be public citizens who have demonstrated an interest in the field of clinical social work.
(5) Members are entitled to compensation and expenses as provided in ORS 292.495 (Compensation and expenses of members of state boards and commissions). [1979 c.769 §2; 1985 c.52 §6; 1989 c.69 §1; 1989 c.721 §41; 2001 c.459 §1]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.