- • quorum
- • meetings
- • records
- • executive secretary
(1) The State Board of Psychologist Examiners shall select one of its members as chairperson, and another as vice chairperson, for such terms and with such powers and duties necessary for the performance of the functions of such offices as the board shall determine.
(2) A majority of the board constitutes a quorum for the transaction of business.
(3) The board shall meet at least once a year at a place, day and hour determined by the board. The board shall also meet at such other times and places as are specified by the call of the chairperson, or of a majority of the members of the board or of the Governor.
(5) The board shall maintain a register of all living psychologists licensed under ORS 675.010 (Definitions for ORS 675.010 to 675.150) to 675.150 (Enforcement procedures), showing their names, their last-known business addresses, their last-known residential addresses, and the dates and numbers of their licenses.
(6) The board may appoint an executive secretary who shall not be a member of the board. The board shall fix the compensation for the executive secretary. [1963 c.396 §14; 1973 c.777 §14; 1983 c.740 §249]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.