Application of ORS 673.605 to 673.740
(1) Any full or part-time employee hired to fill a permanent position, who in connection with the duties as an employee has the incidental duty of preparing income tax returns for the business of the employer only.
(2) Any attorney at law rendering services in the performance of the duties of an attorney at law.
(3) While acting as such, any fiduciary, or the regular employees thereof, acting on behalf of the fiduciary estate, the testator, trustor, grantor, or beneficiaries thereof.
(4) A certified public accountant who holds an active permit issued by any state, a public accountant holding a valid permit issued under ORS 673.100 (License as public accountant) or a public accounting firm registered in any state.
(5) Any employee of a certified public accountant, public accountant or registered public accounting firm described in subsection (4) of this section.
(6) Any person employed by a local, state or federal governmental agency but only in performance of official duties. [1973 c.387 §3; 1977 c.100 §1; 1999 c.322 §31; 2001 c.638 §14; 2007 c.178 §3]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information