- • conditions
- • rules
- • roster
(1) The Oregon Board of Accountancy may grant inactive status to any licensee who does not hold the licensee out to clients or the public as a certified public accountant or a public accountant and does not engage in the practice of public accountancy, if the license is not suspended or revoked.
(2) A licensee granted inactive status by the board:
(a) Must pay any fee in an amount determined by the board by rule for becoming or remaining inactive or becoming active.
(b) May not hold the licensee out to clients or the public as a certified public accountant or a public accountant or otherwise engage in the practice of public accountancy until restored to active status.
(3) The board by rule shall adopt procedures and requirements for granting and renewing inactive status and for restoring to active status any licensee on inactive status.
(4) The board may restore a lapsed permit to inactive status upon payment to it of all past unpaid renewal fees and the delinquent renewal fee as provided in ORS 673.150 (Permits to engage in practice of public accountancy) (5).
(5) The board shall maintain a current roster of all licensees granted inactive status. [1985 c.461 §2; 1987 c.455 §4; 1993 c.193 §4; 1999 c.322 §17; 2005 c.39 §6]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information