In addition to any fees established by rule, the State Board of Geologist Examiners shall establish fees:
(1) For examination.
(2) For initial or renewal license.
(3) For initial or renewal certification in a specialty.
(4) For restoration of a license or certificate.
(5) For replacing a lost, destroyed or mutilated license or certificate.
(6) For initial or renewal certification as a geologist in training. [1977 c.612 §14; 1981 c.295 §4; 1995 c.349 §1; 1997 c.643 §26]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information