The State Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying shall establish fees by rule, including but not limited to fees for the following:
(1) Examination in the fundamentals of engineering.
(2) Examination for registration as a registered professional engineer.
(3) Examination in the fundamentals of land surveying.
(4) Reexamination in any portion of the land surveyor’s examination, if required.
(5) Examination for registration as registered professional land surveyor.
(6) Issuance or renewal of a registered professional land surveyor certificate.
(7) Issuance or renewal of a registered professional engineer certificate.
(8) Issuance or renewal of a registered photogrammetrist certificate.
(9) Registration of nonresident engineer without examination under ORS 672.148 (Certificate issuance to persons registered in other jurisdictions).
(10) Registration of a nonresident land surveyor under ORS 672.148 (Certificate issuance to persons registered in other jurisdictions).
(11) Issuance of a temporary permit under ORS 672.109 (Temporary permit to practice engineering) or 672.127 (Temporary permit to practice photogrammetric mapping).
(12) Reissuance of a lost or mutilated certificate.
(13) Issuance of a certificate of registration, without examination, based on experience in a branch of engineering or land surveying newly established by the board under ORS 672.255 (Rulemaking authority). [1971 c.751 §34; 1975 c.429 §10; 1979 c.495 §2; 1979 c.681 §2a; 1981 c.556 §2; 1983 c.614 §3; 1991 c.221 §4; 1991 c.703 §18; 1997 c.643 §19; 2005 c.445 §9]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information