Prohibited activities relating to practices of engineering and land surveying
A person shall not:
(1) Engage in the practice of engineering or land surveying without having a valid certificate or permit to so practice issued in accordance with ORS 672.002 (Definitions for ORS 672.002 to 672.325) to 672.325 (Civil penalties).
(2) Falsely represent, by any means, that the person is authorized to practice engineering or land surveying.
(3) Present or attempt to use the certificate or permit of another or the seal of another.
(4) Attempt to use an expired or revoked certificate or permit.
(5) Falsely impersonate any registrant of like or different name.
(6) Practice engineering or land surveying when not qualified.
(7) Buy, sell or fraudulently obtain any certificate or permit required by this chapter.
(9) Engage in the practice of engineering or land surveying under cover of a certificate or permit obtained or issued fraudulently or unlawfully or under fraudulent representations or mistake of fact in a material regard.
(10) Give any false or forged evidence of any kind to the State Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying or to any member thereof in obtaining or attempting to obtain a certificate or permit required by ORS 672.002 (Definitions for ORS 672.002 to 672.325) to 672.325 (Civil penalties). [1971 c.751 §36]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information