Placement on probation
- • conditions
- • failure to fulfill terms
(1) The State Landscape Contractors Board may issue an order placing a landscape contracting business, or any landscape construction professional that is employed by the landscape contracting business or is a landscape contracting business owner or officer as defined in ORS 671.607 (License refusal or suspension for landscape contracting business debt), on probation if three or more claims are filed against the landscape contracting business’s bond, letter of credit or deposit within a 12-month period.
(2) The board may place a landscape contracting business or landscape construction professional on probation under this section only if the board determines after investigation of the complaints that a significant likelihood exists that continued activity by the landscape contracting business or landscape construction professional without board supervision will result in additional claims against the landscape contracting business.
(3) The board may require as a condition of probation imposed under this section that the landscape construction professional take a board-approved education course in one or more subjects relating to landscape operations.
(4) The board may require as a condition of probation imposed under this section that the owner or officer of the landscape contracting business take a board-approved education course in one or more subjects relating to landscape contracting business or general business practices.
(5) The board may take action to suspend, revoke or refuse to renew the license of the landscape contracting business or landscape construction professional if the business or professional fails to fulfill the terms of the probation. [2005 c.609 §4; 2007 c.541 §30]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information