Issuance of license
- • application form
- • limited or specialty license
- • rules
- • exemption
(1) Except as provided in ORS 671.571 (Probationary license) and 671.590 (Reciprocal landscape construction professional licensing), the State Landscape Contractors Board shall issue a landscape construction professional license to an applicant who satisfies the requirements of ORS 671.570 (Qualifications for landscape construction professional license).
(2) The board shall issue a landscape contracting business license to an applicant who satisfies the requirements of the board.
(3) An applicant for a license under this section shall apply to the board upon a form furnished by the board and give such information as the board considers necessary.
(4)(a) The board may issue a limited or specialty license if the applicant is required to have a landscape construction professional license or landscape contracting business license but is not qualified or required to be licensed for all phases of landscape work.
(b) The board may adopt rules to limit or restrict the landscape work performed by probationary landscape construction professionals.
(5) A landscape contracting business that qualifies for the exemption described in ORS 571.045 (Exemption from licensing requirements) shall indicate on its license application or license renewal application under this section the reasons the business qualifies for the exemption. [1971 c.764 §6; 1975 c.757 §4; 1983 c.452 §5; 1999 c.535 §4; 2007 c.111 §3; 2007 c.541 §16a]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent. Currency Information