In addition to any civil penalty imposed by the State Landscape Architect Board or any fine or term of imprisonment imposed by a court, except as otherwise provided in ORS 671.404 (Grounds for refusal to register or renew or for suspension), the board may impose one or more of the following sanctions against a person violating ORS 671.310 (Definitions for ORS 671.310 to 671.459) to 671.459 (State Landscape Architect Board):
(1) Revocation of a certificate of registration.
(2) Suspension of a certificate of registration for not more than three years.
(3) Restriction of the scope of a registrant’s practice.
(4) Imposition of peer review.
(5) Imposition of specific or additional professional education requirements.
(6) Imposition of probationary registration status and restrictions, including but not limited to requirements designed to protect the public health, safety and welfare and restitution payments to clients or other persons suffering economic loss due to the violation.
(7) Issuance of a written reprimand. [2001 c.950 §9; 2003 c.14 §420]
3 OregonLaws.org assembles these lists by analyzing references between Sections. Each listed item refers back to the current Section in its own text. The result reveals relationships in the code that may not have otherwise been apparent.